Summer Market July Dates
Concession Road Mercantile
FOR APPROVED ARTISAN VENDORS ONLY
Book your July dates for our Summer Market here! There are 10 spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis each Saturday. If the item shows "sold out", then there are no more spaces available for that date.
By booking using our system, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read this carefully before submitting. Contact us if you have any questions.
Between "Artisan/Vendor" and Concession Road Mercantile
Concession Road Mercantile's Summer Market is located at 78 Victoria Street East in Alliston and runs every Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm throughout the summer season from May to October. The market is a small outdoor venue on the porch, side lawn and front parking area of our store location.
Please read this information carefully. By booking this space, you are agreeing to the items noted here.
This Agreement, if accepted, authorizes you to operate a concession at the Summer Market for a one-time fee (per Saturday).
The cost for a space is $25 per Saturday. This fee is non-refundable (except for cancellation due to COVID).
Vendors are required to provide their own table/booth, and any other equipment needed--and to handle all of their own sales.
Vendors are responsible for ensuring that all COVID-19 protocols in place at the time of their market day are adhered to. We will provide updated information to you as the situation changes.
Note that this is a "curated" market and vendors will be chosen based on various criteria such as:
- the vendor is an artisan or small-batch food maker
- wholesaled or mass-produced items will not be allowed
- MLM-related products such as essential oils, cooking products, storage products, etc., will not be allowed
- preference will be given to artisans who:
- have an established small business
- have experience in market sales
- have a social media presence on Instagram
- The organizers reserve the right to restrict the type and number of vendor concessions.
- Vendors may only sell products agreed upon. Failure to comply may result in being asked to vacate the premises, forfeit all fees and future eligibility to our events.
- The organizers reserve the right to assign exhibitors to designated areas and occupancy and use shall be confined to the designated area. Remaining spaces are designated on a first come, first served basis. Approval of spaces are NON-TRANSFERABLE without prior permission by organizers.
- All vendor fees shall be paid prior to set up. Vendors shall check in with organizers prior to set up.
- The Artisan Market is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be issued if a vendor does not show up for their allotted space.
- The organizers reserve the right to take photographic or film any of its vendors and the events, and we may use any such photographic or film record for promotional and/or commercial purposes without remuneration to the Vendor.
- Set-up: Vendors may begin installation of vendor booth at 8:00 am. All Vendors must be fully operational by 9:00 am on the day of the event. Tear-down: For the safety of ALL concerned, vendors must NOT dismantle and/or remove concession booth before 2:00 pm. Vendors are required to dismantle and remove their concession booth by no later than 4:00 pm.
- Vendors shall be responsible for leaving the area in a neat and tidy condition; failure to comply with the clean site rule will result in ineligibility for vendor space at future events. Vendors may be charged for costs of removal or damage if such costs are incurred.
- Vendors will have no open fires or BBQ’s or any machinery producing smoke or excessive noise in the venue.
- It is the responsibility of the Vendor to secure, if required: (a) a Special Event Food permit from the Simcoe District Health Unit; and/or (b) Electrical Sticker and Certification (Ontario Electrical Safety Certificate).
- Neither Concession Road Mercantile nor any of its owners or employees shall be liable for personal injury, or the damage, loss or other destruction of the concession booth by reason of fire, accident or other destructive causes, and each artisan shall lease vendor space at their own risk. In consideration for being invited to participate in market, vendors agree to release from liability and waive their right to sue Concession Road Mercantile, their employees, spouses, heirs, officers, volunteers and agents from any and all claims, including claims of Concession Road Mercantile’s negligence, resulting in any physical injury, illness (including death) or economic loss that may result from vendor's participation in the event, travel to and from the event, or any events incidental to the event. (If you have any concerns with agreeing to this waiver and release statement, it is recommended that you carry third-party liability insurance.)
- The organizers assume no responsibility for any persons, goods or equipment owned by the vendors or staff.
- Concession Road Mercantile shall have full power in the interpretation and enforcement of all rules contained herein and the power to make such amendments hereto and such further rules and regulations governing participation in this event.
- Any personal information that Concession Road Mercantile retains is kept in such a manner as to ensure its security and confidentiality at all times. We will only use this source of information as a reference to inform those vendors of future organized events that may be of interest to the vendor therein participating. We do not sell or trade any personal information with third parties.