How do I change a tire? What should I put on a resume? How do I unclog a toilet? What can I make to eat? How do I open a bank account?
- Meet your guide to all the skills you never learned in school!
- From laundry and kitchen hacks, to navigating health insurance and healthy relationships, this book is full of tips to help you face a crazy world head-on.
- Master the kitchen, make some money, deal with stress, and more!
- Encourages independence and problem-solving.
- Chapters are organized by category for easy access.
- Comes with a handy inner pocket that expands to hold notes, documents, and other essential flat items.
- An elastic closure is built in to secure your book or keep your place.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- A perfect gift for recent grads!
- Book measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.